DREAM CATCHER SCENTED CANDLE - LAVENDER PATCHOULI AND ORANGE
A delicate and pillowy-soft fragrance designed to help you drift off and catch a few good quality zzz's. Lavender essential oil is a must for your pre-sleep routine.
Say hello to a cloud-like feeling.
Calming aromatherapy that feels like a hug. Patchouli essential oils will leave you with a sense of balance. So plump those pillows, get your eyemask ready and settle in for a dream-like evening.
Top notes - Orange Peel
Middle notes - Lavender, Garden Herbs and Chamomile
Base notes - Cedarwood and Patchouli
- The temptation is to light your candle as soon as you get it. But make sure it’s warmed up a little beforehand. If the wax is too cold this can affect the burn and the wax can tunnel.
- Ensure your first burn is two hours long and try to resist the urge to burn for more than four hours. You should make sure the melt pool of the wax has reached the edge.
- As general housekeeping, you should only trim the wick to make sure there’s an even burn and you’re not left with an unruly flame! We suggest only trimming to 15mm should you experience clumping on the wick.
- Try to avoid short burns as this can add to the tunnelling affect.
- Make sure there is no debris sitting on the wax as this can affect the flame and potentially cause smoke.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, this could cause discolouring and potentially affect the wax as it’s likely to melt in the heat.