HAPPY SPACE SCENTED CANDLE - ROSE GERANIUM AND AMBER
A warming, soft and floral scented candle.
A bestseller that's filled with an exquisite blend of florals that is guaranteed to lift spirits. The rose essential oil will leave you feeling cheery and uplifted, balanced by the comforting scents of amber.
A soothing home fragrance that'll fill you with that warm and fuzzy feeling.
This fragrance is best suited nestled away in bathrooms, bedrooms or in your favourite cosy corner. Create a place you'll never want to leave with mindful scented candles.
What does your happy space look like?
Fragrance Strength - Strong
Top notes - Bergamot.
Middle notes - Rose Geranium and Jasmine.
Base notes - Patchouli, sandalwood, Cedarwood and Amber.
Pairings are a great way to enhance fragrance through your home. Try pairing with Good Vibes. These two are the ultimate cheery and rosy companions.
• 200g (100% Plant-Based Wax)
• 45 hour burn time
• Made in England
• Fully Recyclable packaging
• Vegan & Cruelty-free
- The temptation is to light your candle as soon as you get it. But make sure it’s warmed up a little beforehand. If the wax is too cold this can affect the burn and the wax can tunnel.
- Ensure your first burn is two hours long and try to resist the urge to burn for more than four hours. You should make sure the melt pool of the wax has reached the edge.
- As general housekeeping, you should only trim the wick to make sure there’s an even burn and you’re not left with an unruly flame! We suggest only trimming to 15mm should you experience clumping on the wick.
- Try to avoid short burns as this can add to the tunnelling affect.
- Make sure there is no debris sitting on the wax as this can affect the flame and potentially cause smoke.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, this could cause discolouring and potentially affect the wax as it’s likely to melt in the heat.